Payment & Shipping Terms:
LED Emergency light ABS flamable material , Two fully adjustable glare‐free eyeball shape
• Injection‐molded thermoplastic ABS housing.
• UL 5VA flamable material.
• Two fully adjustable glare‐free eyeball shape light
heads for emergency light.
• Quick and easy snap‐together design.
• 120/277VAC dual voltage operation.
• 10W max. power consumption on float charging.
• Test switch and charge indicator.
• Use MR16 LED lamp, 4‐12V DC input, 3.5W, beam angle
• Lead‐Acid Battery(6V 12Ah) delivers more than 90
minutes capacity to emergency lamps.
• 24 hours recharge after 90 minutes discharge.
• Low voltage battery disconnection Preventing deep
discharge damage to the battery.
• Wall mounting with conduit application.
• Easily removed mounting knock‐outs and J‐box pattern
on back panel.
• CT option with self‐testing and self‐diagnostics.
With 6V16W max. remote capability.
• Warranty 3 years for unit, warranty 2 years for battery.
• Suitable for use in 10℃‐40℃ ambient temperature,
suitable for damp location.
• UL and cUL listed and meets or exceed all
requirement in NFPA 70, NFPA 101 life safety code,
suitable for U.S.A and Canada market.